Thursday, November 2, 2023

Changes!

 Friends!   

Thank you for all your support for the last 23 years!  

 

Can you believe that's how long this program has existed?

I will leave this site up and free.


BUT


I will no longer be updating it and compiling the quarterly program.

 

Please do NOT send me $$$    I will not have a plan to send you and Paypal will charge me a fee to return your money.

 

I will clean up the site and make sure everything I have written for each cycle / feast day is available.


I hope this doesn't inconvenience you too much.

 

I appreciate all the support

 

Kay Vanatta

2 comments:

Allyson Windham said...

Hi,

How do we access the prior plans? I couldn't find them on the site. I'm sad to see this resource go. We just started Children's Liturgy last year at our church and this has been so beneficial.

Thank you!
Allyson

kvanatta said...

I THINK I figured out the SEARCH box..... let me know if it doesn't work! K